“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Banking Team We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
What will you do?
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on payments: operating model design, project delivery, IT systems implementations and business process optimization
- Supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges of Payments and Banking world
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma:
- 2+ years’ experience within: Consulting (preferred) and/or: Industry experience (e.g.Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking System Providers)
- Exposure to business requirements gathering and management or processes design in Payments area and/or Project Management processes
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (business, technology, operations)
- Delivery experience in Payment, Core Banking or other Financial Services systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Hands-on experience working within Payments area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background with good understanding of various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments and general Banking space in at least one of following areas:
- Core Payments Platforms, e.g., Finastra GPP, ACI Worldwide, FIS, Fiserv, Icon Solutions
- Core Payments Messages Formats, e.g., SEPA, Target2, BACS, CHAPS, ISO20022, ISO8583, instant payments
- Payment Cards and Card-related processes, e.g., issuing, acquiring, transaction processing
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation, e.g., eCommerce payments, Digital Payments, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- Open Banking and API-based Ecosystems with embedded payments offerings
- Payments Regulations
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments systems and processes implementation
- Payments in Cloud