Support of IT Strategy development, close collaboration with IT Director and global IT Strategy team.
Responsible for IT Quality and Assurance area, incl. IT process optimizations.
Leading Strategic internal IT changes and organizational changes.
I. IT Strategy development in alignment with IT Director and global IT Strategy team
II. Supervising and manage of strategic IT changes.
- Create planned changes road map (IT Master Plan)
- Supervise realization of the plan in responsible teams
- Organize review sessions and actively suggest any needed changes or optimizations
- Reports progress to IT Director
III. Review existing IT processes quality
- Verify process results (and intermediate steps) and its alignment to procedures.
- Suggesting optimization changes
- Reports process quality to IT Director.
IV. Advise and review process changes in other projects led by IT Department.
- Review, improve and challenge new project initiation from perspective of business processes and their implementation.
- Participate in NIV evaluation process on request of Demand Manager to provide business process perspective.
- Actively challenge the new / modified process description whenever inefficiencies are identified.
V. Build internal IT awareness program
- Regular reports for quality of IT processes by presenting their efficiency, bottle necks, scale
- Build and sustain complete process maps for crucial IT process flows
- Closely cooperate with HQ teams to (narrow distance) design process changes according to Global approach.
You are a perfect candidate if you:
Required Experience for this position:
- Experience in IT Strategy, Change Management Processes, IT Process design and implementation – minimum 3 years
- Project Management certification, like PMP or Prince2 (not mandatory)
- Scrum Master certification (not mandatory)
- Process-oriented thinking
- Strive for process improvement
- Willingness to learn
- Open-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Target-group oriented presentation skills
- Knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Attractive benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, cafeteria system, remote work)
- Friendly work environment
- Training courses
- Online English/German classes
- New modern and comfortable office space in the city centre (Rondo ONZ), with really good working atmosphere
- Development opportunities
- Working in an international team