For our client, a global company, a leader in its industry, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Financial Controller.
Financial Controller (partime, remote)
- prepare of budgets and analysis of deviations from actual results,
- work with local and international partners around the world,
- coordinate and actively participate in month- and year-end closing tasks for company stakeholders,
- reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards,
- assist with key business planning assumptions and opportunities.
- university degree in financial or related studies (min. bachelor degree),
- min. 5 years of experience in controlling in an international environment,
- knowledge of SAP,
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Power BI would be an asset),
- very good knowledge of English (C1 level),
- an understanding of corporate finance and financial statement analysis and control,
- good analytical, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to cooperate in a global work environment,
- solid knowledge of financial analysis techniques, financial statements and US GAAP accounting.
- temporary contract (from 3 to 6 months with the possibility of extension),
- the possibility of working full-time or part-time,
- all remote work without the need to travel to the office.