Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience from sales support, account management or bid management in a professional services/outsourcing environment, coupled with professional experience in marketing & communications (PR, Communications, Branding, Campaigns, Portfolio, Events, etc), as well as digital marketing
- Experience in developing creative strategies and in writing crisp and concise sales messaging to influence the client perception of our services
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
- Highly detailed project management and multi-tasking skills
- A very high standard of quality control, i.e. ability to assess a high quality of design work and to ensure that content is written to the highest standard (and potentially multi-lingual)
What duties will help you grow?
- Work closely with the account sales and delivery team and support their objectives in the account
- Recommend marketing approaches to support account objectives and drive them, i.e. understand sales processes and objectives of the accounts and work closely with them on their account strategy to define fitting marketing program to achieve their goals and grow their business
- Identify marketing tactics and coordinate globally and locally to provide proactive, structured, long-term strategic marketing support
- Drive the production team (content and design) with conceptualizing the value proposition and visualizing the key messages within the marketing collaterals
- Lead pursuit marketing activities for scope extension and renewals within the select accounts. Analyse the bid value proposition and work with the account, bid & sales support teams to deliver high quality, innovative, one-to-one branding solutions to best position Capgemini to the client during the bid cycle
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment.
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).