Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Senior Software Developer | Cracow
Senior Software Developer | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and maintain our customer care and social listening applications
- Conceptual development and further improvement of both front-end and back-end systems
- Rest API development
- Integrations (Zendesk, Ada Support)
- Production support for the products the team owns
- Lead inter-departmental project teams and complex projects
- Monitor/recommend group priorities
- Support cross-functional clients & multiple business disciplines
- Work in global Agile team
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in full stack software development, delivery, and support
- Development experience on both User Interface & backend services using Oauth2, SAML, OIDC
- Experience linking back-end system to Zendesk Apps and Ada Chatbot or similar solutions
- Experience or exposure with AWS and other zero code platforms
- Strong familiarity and experience with leveraging and developing Rest API’s
- Experience in Agile delivery practices
- Some exposure to Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Team work ability and readiness to collaborate in international team
- Excellent resource control skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Able to consider the impacts of decisions both short-term and long-term. Thereafter, proactively initiate action to prevent problems from happening.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."