Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our client is an innovative startup which provides payments infrastructure in South East Asia. Product is a unique end-2-end solution that allows modern businesses to accept payments through cards and bank transfers, manage funds through escrow/custodian and provide integrations for most popular e-commerce systems.
What do you need to start?
- Modern Node.js/Typescript programming experience
- Experience of development apps deployed on clouds (AWS)
- Microservices development experience
- Experience with databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Good speaking and writing English skills
- Team Lead experience
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Familiarity with K8s
- Golang knowledge
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers
- Set objectives and achieve results
- Follow company’s best practices on how to manage and develop engineers in the team
- Consult Capgemini clients with best engineering approaches, technologies, architecture, design, tools and solutions
- Provide implementation estimates and evaluations of different solutions, approaches, frameworks etc.
- Ensure compliance with established Information Security and Quality standards within a project
- Ensure effective communication between all stakeholders (team members, other Capgemini staff and customer side) which is related to team’s Areas of Responsibilities (AOR) and deliveries
- Review code and propose improvements
- Report to Delivery Manager or higher management about area readiness and quality
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/