Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- College degree in finance/ accounting field or related experience
- 3+ Experience in accounting and controlling and reporting
- Oracle EBS, Business Objects will be an asset
- Advanced MS Excel literacy
- Language literacy: good command in Polish and English is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and to meet reporting deadlines
What duties will help you grow?
Why unused holidays generate costs for the company? What is the difference between statutory accounting and IFRS? Do you like working with financial data and want to develop you knowledge and skills with us?
- GL postings and account reconciliations
- Supporting reporting and consolidation process reporting
- Analytical review of the financial data
- Cooperation with Controllers, Accounting Team, Tax Team
- Participation in finance projects
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).