Manager in Public Service Industry – Revenue Team (CN)
What will you do?
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects for global clients by working together with medium to large size teams. Responsibilities may include strategy, implementation, process design and change management for specific modules
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
- Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Public Service industry
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
What are we looking for?
- A Master’s Degree, MBA or MPA is a preferred and background in Finance/Taxation/IT is a must
- Strong industry knowledge with an ability to strike meaningful discussions on contemporary topics related to the revenue sub-industry
- Strong IT Management skills: exposure to AI, process automation, CRM, etc. is important
- Good exposure to Global Public Service market trends, best practices, and clients
- Cloud certifications such as AWS, CCP, AWS SAA, Azure or equivalent is extremely desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce/ SAP is a plus
- Proven experience in delivery is essential
- Has led projects in the past within relevant domain and coordinating with teams
- Works on client site with no supervision
- Interacts with clients regularly and provides specialized inputs at a functional level
- Has good written and verbal communication skills; can articulate and share points well
- Shares inputs in his/her area to Lead a discussion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to deliver presentations when required to an audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain
- Has at least 8 years of exposure to Consulting including financial clients
- 3 years of experience in the Public Service domain preferably in taxation/finance
- Natural leader: ability to motivate team, mentor and grow them
- Appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results within deadlines
- Strong command over technology and willingness to continuously learner
- Strong communicator: fluency in English is required and having a good command over other European languages (German, French, etc.) is a plus
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Can join within a short notice period of less than 2 months
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.