AML Senior Analyst
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What will be your job:
- Reviewing profiles/alerts prepared/updated by Analysts in Know Your Customer or Transaction Monitoring processes
- Using production quality tools to perform quality checks
- Being up to date with Policy & Procedure changes
- Supporting and coaching Analysts in addressing quality issues
- Proposing actions in order to improve the quality within the team (in cooperation with Team Leader and SME)
- Preparing input to class/individual training/coaching
What we expect from you:
- Sound knowledge in the AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AML (KYC or Transaction Monitoring) and minimum one year of experience in Quality Assurance
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of other European language would be an advantage
- Ability to recognize sense of meaning of performed tasks by seeing a „big picture”
- Ability to maintain excellent quality of work
- Ability to drive and accountability for the high quality in the team
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Due to the international nature of our projects, knowledge of other languages is always a strong advantage
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Work in a team providing services to global clients
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.