About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
- As a seasoned professional, conducts analyses and develops programs related to implementation and administration of risk and compliance learning programs for the Bank. Under minimal oversight from more experienced staff, executes general program activities; may support experienced team members on special project activities. Collaborates with HR colleagues on effective application and consistent interpretation of global programs.
- Provides research and analysis related to corporate and/or executive risk and compliance learning programs design, implementation and administration. Synthesizes internal data, external benchmarks/research and industry best practices to develop insightful analyses and relevant reports or program assessment for management review. Identifies and recommends areas for improved global consistency.
- Seasoned professional responsible for development activities for learning and performance programs which require expertise in enhancing skills development aligning business objectives and strategies. Collaborates with more senior learning and performance team (or business groups) to provide input for approaches/methodologies for program design and administration.
- Consults with and advises HR business partners to promote quality and consistency of program implementation and administration. Provides input for global HR program calendar, focusing on planning for learning programs development and delivery.
- Conducts analyses on program effectiveness, reporting to department leaders on results. Conducts gap analysis against established organization risk and compliance skills management and performance objectives. Provides input on documentation of programs, curriculum, and outcome objectives; provides oversight and guidance to less experienced staff on learning assessment methodologies and delivery techniques. Serves as a technical resource in cross-functional learning program development initiatives.
- May liaise with a vendor or third party partner delivering risk and compliance skills or technology or services, ensuring quality service and delivery. Participates in special projects related to new or existing business objectives requiring learning program development by providing business requirements or direction for program design or delivery approach.
- No direct reports; may provide program guidance to peers or less experienced employees.
- Contributes to the achievement of assigned learning program(s) objectives through the quality and accuracy of own work.
- Bachelor’s degree in organization development, psychology, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred. Prior experience in organization and management development, risk or compliance experience required
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes