BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The team focuses on preparing and calculating accurate Net Asset Values (NAVs) across all funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating procedures, preparing cash and asset reconciliation's, providing services to all clients and ensuring that client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable.
The Senior Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all funds within the team. He/she is responsible for checking all work completed by fund accountants I and II on the team and ensuring that all procedures and controls are being complied with. In addition he/she is responsible for the overall work allocation of the team.
• Ensure the team valuations are prepared to meet daily deadlines
• Ensure the team daily prices are issued to all relevant parties in accordance with daily requirements.
• Assume responsibility for the team's operational meetings.
• Liaise with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues
• Check fee schedules on a timely basis.
• Liaise with investment managers to ensure efficient flow of information.
• Liaise with external clients, investment managers, custodians and auditors.
• Ensure timely completion of statutory returns and ad-hoc requests.
Qualifications - External
• Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Fluent English
• Highly developer communication skills
• Attention to details
• Supervisory experience will be a strong asset
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)