Aon Sp. z o.o.
Tax Reporting and Compliance Manager
The Tax Reporting manager, working within the Aon Global Tax Reporting team and reporting to the Director Global Tax Reporting & Compliance based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, will assist with a variety of Global Corporate Income Tax Reporting projects.
- Assist in managing and reviewing the monthly, quarterly and annual US GAAP corporate income tax provision in jurisdictions outside of the US.
- Support the preparation of documentation related to the Tax Reporting and local tax compliance requirements and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of return-to-provision calculations for entities outside of the US.
- Assist in the preparation of existing and emerging global tax reporting and compliance requirements, such as Country-by-Country Reporting and the Global Anti-Base Erosion Model Rules.
- Performing financial analyses and building financial models for quarterly and annual processes using Excel, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Support the monthly global direct tax cash flow management process.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams around the world.
- Mentor and support junior staff.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, with emphasis in finance, accounting, or tax.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting and/or (tax) reporting experience.
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to collaborate in a global team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of international tax accounting and reporting under US GAAP or IFRS is a plus.
- Experience with Workday GL, Tableau and/or Alteryx is a plus.