For our Client, an international company from the production sector, we are looking for candidates who will join the GBS structure in Warsaw as Accounting Specialist with French.
Supplier Collaboration Specialist with French or German
- perform day-to-day Supplier collaboration in the area of accounting (telephone, e-mail and written submissions),
- manage financial queries on a day-to-day basis and take end-to-end ownership for them,
- receive queries from suppliers, respond or escalate to the relevant bodies within the company as well as follow up the cases till the final resolution,
- inform suppliers of the reason for non-payment of invoices,
- carry out within a specified period analysis in the context of finding reasons for nonpayment of invoices.
- preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance,
- first experience (also internship) in Finance, Administrative or Order Management would be an asset,
- fluent English and French (min. B2), both spoken and written,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- knowledge of SAP (especially Accounts Payable modules) would be an asset.
- exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being),
- work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals,
- buddy, mentor & induction training,
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- no formal dress code,
- possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams,
- wide choice of benefits (e.g. Medicover, MultiSport).