We are currently building a dedicated team in Poland and are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our global Workday practice. Next to designing and implementing Workday, our Consulting professionals advise on process optimization and automation by applying the newest technologies (e.g. chatbots, machine learning, and robotics), the latest HR operating models, as well as service design principles to drive real employee experience improvements.
As part of the recruitment process you will be invited to a dedicated WD Bootcamps where you will learn about career in Workday Practice in Deloitte through a set of in-class lectures. You will have an opportunity to prove your fit to the Team through completing activities and case studies. Successful candidates will be offered a contract, participation in certified training program and an opportunity to get on the job experience
Are you ready to join our team and help our clients imagine, deliver, and run their future?
Who are we looking for:
- Final-year IT and IT/Math/Physics/Analytics/Technical related fields students with a willingness to learn a cloud-based technology and taking their first steps in the consulting world.
- Candidates with passion for data and interested in Data Conversion as future career but also interested in human interaction.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong collaborators, willing to help and capable to ask for it, excited about challenges.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially MS Excel – pivot tables, fluent in formulas as VLOOKUP or IF).
- Availability to take part in 4-day Bootcamp (20-23th June) and to work 4-5 days per week from July 2022.
Nice to have:
- Experience with any of those technologies: ETL, SQL, Excel(VBA), Alteryx, PowerBI, Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT.
- Proficiency in German/French.
Your future role:
- Work with the Customer and the Project Team to design and execute complete data lifecycle during the Workday implementation.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of data migration process for the configuration and worker/master data area.
- Advice and support conversion cycle by defining the data requirements and leading the Customer through the data extract, transformation, validation and load process.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate data issues.
- Understand the data drawbacks, resolve them, and communicate solutions.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a new Workday team in the world’s largest professional services firm.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned company.
- Extensive training and development including globally recognized Workday certification.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of major projects.
- Chance to become subject matter expert.
- Flexible working hours.
- Permanent employment or contract.
- Medical and health insurance.
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits.
- Multiple geographies and clients.
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business.
1. SHL Tests
2. Short “elevator pitch” video
4. 4-day Bootcamp in Warsaw office (if you are not from Warsaw we will cover your accommodation and transportation costs)
5. Welcome to Deloitte 😊