- Individual with first recruitment experience, preferable 3-6 months, ideally in executive search company or recruitment agency;
- A team player who drives and promotes company values and share best practices, with open mind to lead an innovation and openness to new solutions and attitudes into recruitment processes;
- Individuals with passion for recruitment!
- Apply if you are "not giving up" person, striving to achieve goals also in creative way!
As a must you need to have:
- Fluent knowledge of English and Polish;
- Good communication skills , open, positive but still full professional attitude;
- Passion - strong drive and interest in Employer Branding will be an asset.
- Flexibility, creativity will be the additional factors of your success;
Talent Sourcer in Talent Team in Risk Advisory at Deloitte plays a key role in ongoing recruitment projects, by finding the best talents on the market and to inviting them to a joint recruitment journey.
As our Team member you will work closely with the talent team, recruiters, business but also with our Candidates, often being the first contact for individuals, who would like to develop together with Deloitte Risk Advisory Team.
Your future responsibilities
- Sourcing for passive and active candidates using different sourcing methods (direct search, social network, job boards, all other possible places/sources you can imagine to find best talents on the market!);
- Working closely with Recruiters team and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the needs, requirements of the role and job function to find best fit to our Organization;
- Building and providing a high level candidate experience on each step of recruitment process, by taking care about the confidentiality, best practices, during the process and while using selection methods;
- Being an owner of own success by developing own network of candidates and upgrading skills to identify and engage talented candidates.
- Being an owner of our common success by publishing job advertisements, searching for candidates, contacting them and also by being a part of many HR initiatives andimportant pillar of support for the team.
We see recruitment as a complex process of creating best experience for Hiring Managers and candidates in a process of hiring and we would like you to share those believes too!
What we offer
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Flexible work and place arrangements;
- Benefits package;
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities;
- Growing talent team with open for sharing knowledge and always readiness to help;
- Community of Risk Advisory people taking care of well-being and professional development.