Are you passion about goods flow? Do you know what may squeal and grind in the Supply Chain? Do you enjoy while processes run smoothly without any constrains and bottlenecks? Do you like helping others use resources in the most efficient way?
If so, join our Deloitte team!
We are currently looking for a new experts to join Supply Chain & Network Operations Team.
Open roles (all levels):
- Senior consultants
We are looking for a candidate:
- With proven practical experience in supply chain topics
- Min. 2 years of professional experience for a consultant, min. 4 years for a senior consultant; min. 6 years for a manager
- A university degree (Master's) in field of: Logistics, Supply Chain, IT or Engineering
- Preferably comes from a professional services / consulting background with an experience in Supply Chain projects;
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both client and goal-oriented
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working in a diverse environment
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility and happy to work independently
- You communicate confidently in English and in Polish.
Would be an advantage: Project Management Certification, Supply Chain IT technology exposure (e.g: JDA, Coupa, Ariba, Ivalua, SAP MM etc.) and experiences around:
- Logistics and Distribution
- Supply Chain Plannin
- Supply Management and Procurement.
Your future roleAt this team, you will be integrated into a project team right from the start. You will work in a team with colleagues on challenging problems and solutions. In collaboration with your senior colleagues, you will focus on the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects, aligning priorities and objectives to client’s needs, exhibiting full ownership regarding quality of own work and showing your personal commitment to our purpose “make an impact that matters”.
You will be involved in international projects aimed at supporting the clients’ Top Management in improving profitability and achieving operational excellence of the business model. Also, for you to grow both professionally and personally in the field of Supply Chain, we offer a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. APICS certificate).
During your tenure, you will demonstrate and develop ability to:
- Gather, assimilate and analyze relevant data,
- Articulate ideas and thoughts in a clear, structured and compelling way,
- Implement functional and technical solutions,
- Manage direct communication with the client,
- Guarantee the quality of services as perceived by client,
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability and ensure alignment with client requirements,
- Be result oriented, assuming responsibility for assigned work and reviewing for accuracy and quality,
What we offer:
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- A development path to fit your needs
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Wide variety of projects
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
Deloitte's CE Supply Chain & Network Operations practice aims to provide concrete and strategy-oriented value through consulting services that allow you to optimize, reinvent, digitize and refine the supply chain in all its phases: Design, Plan, Source, Make & Deliver. We address the most complex business issues by drawing on global capabilities that cover not only all areas of business strategy and operations but also all sectors, among others: Life Sciences and Healthcare, Consumer & Industrial.
Areas of expertise:
- Digital Supply Network Strategy (E2E digital supply network transformation programs including M&A and/or ERP programs; IoT and Blockchain)
- Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations
- Synchronised Planning
- Supply Chain Transformation (Augment organisations’ capabilities)
- Supply Management and Digital Procurement
- Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management
- Logistics and Distribution
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
- Quick HR call
- Online interview with the awesome people from the team
- Final decision
...how simple, right?