We are looking for someone who is willing to participate in interesting Valuation & Modeling projects for companies from variety of industries. To be successful in this role you should have:
- 2-4 years of experience in the area of valuation and preferably in financial modeling,
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements analysis and accounting principles (IFRS),
- CFA/ACCA/CIMA Certification completed or in process of acquiring,
- A strong command of spoken and written English and Polish,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office based tools, in particular MS Excel,
- Proficiency in VBA and experience with working on complex data sets would be an asset,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your future role
As a professional in our team you will be responsible for preparing advanced business models and valuations for a wide range of purposes including: M&A transactions, debt financing, restructuring, strategy, accounting purposes, etc. You will be able to cooperate with both major Polish and multinational companies. In general, you will take an active part in the whole process related to V&M projects.
That will include:
- Supporting project managers in delivering V&M projects,
- Taking responsibility for effective project module delivery,
- Preparing advanced financial models and valuations,
- Active contact with clients,
- Supervising work of junior colleagues,
- Contributing to business development and sales process,
- Taking part in other activities in order to complete the project.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), our network of free bicycles,
- Friendly work atmosphere and integration activities.