- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration is required;
- 3-5 years of experience in outsourcing of accounting and tax compliance functions, management of a high volume transactional finance function;
- Experience in using Ms Nav (or other ERP) is an advantage;
- Very good command of English and Polish is essential;
- Good understanding of controlling processes;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical mind and organizational skills;
- Open minded, receptive to change;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Drive to improve the processes and challenge the status quo.
Your future role
- Ensure that the process is compliant with company policies and procedures, and audit requirements;
- Ensure service delivery with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with the Service Level Agreements;
- Measure performance and report performance indicators to managers;
- Support the managers in setting process team targets;
- Lead, motivate and develop the process team to ensure performance and top quality delivery;
- Understand country specific accounting and tax issues;
- Actively cooperate with other Deloitte’s offices.
- Leading the team of 5-8 accountants (including daily work, resolving technical and process questions, follow ups, one on ones, coaching);
- Manage the process team (manage resources, follow-up issues, monitor performance).
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking;
- Gaining an extensive knowledge of supply chain software and inventory management.
About the team
Deloitte BPS team offers a full range of finance and accounting services to growing and evolving businesses. Provided services include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.