- Professional and practical experience in Project Management
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member in an international environment
- Able to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent presentation skills
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, PMI, Agile) is an additional asset
- Academic background in Economics, Management or equivalent is an advantage
- Advanced in MS Office, particularly in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Very good German and English language skills, any additional language will be an asset
Your future role
What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in leading large transformation and providing advisory services to help our clients improve their business. You will run the project management activities alongside the Project Lead and work as a part of a larger consulting team. You will be expected to take responsibility for tracking the project delivery against the plan, manage project risks, control project budget, run the change control process, facilitate project meetings, get involved in stakeholder management, contribute to develop creative presentations for key stakeholders. On top of this, you will find yourself part of an international team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with an international team of consultants
- Working from office or home office (we plan to go hybrid when the situation settles down)
- Permanent employment or contract of mandate
- Medical and health insurance, Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Work for well-known brands and internationally recognised clients
- PMI, PRINCE2 training programs
About the team
The Project Management Office team specializes in supporting large transformation projects and programmes run for international clients. Whether they’re facing a specific challenge in transforming their organisation or grasping new opportunities, from target operating model transformation to implementation of dedicated innovative technology solutions, our team is there to support and advice the clients and guiding our clients to the best possible business decisions. You will have opportunities to work with various multinational organisations, mostly internationally recognised brands from different sectors. You would be involved in supporting the team delivering projects working along with the Project Lead, supporting our clients along the transformation journey.