We are looking for an operations/PMO specialist who will support our business development activities by creating and maintaining good quality documentation for potential projects as well newly won deals.
You will also support preparation of marketing materials, proposals and responses to RFPs (e.g. slides) and bid management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- At least 1 year of proven working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English, Polish
- Willingness to develop in the area of business development, sales or marketing
- Attention to detail
Your future role
You will be
- Preparing project initiation documents according to defined rules and procedures
- Preparing project related documentation: drafts of contracts, budgets
- Gathering information and conducting industry research
- Conducting Quality Risk Management procedures for new potential projects
What we offer
- Competitive salary, including various benefits;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden your business acumen and technical skills;
- Work in a dynamic, international business service environment;
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and travel all around the world;
- Excellent work atmosphere;
- Possibility to get valuable core banking certificates.
About the team
Deloitte Digital Banking Solutions team provides the entire package of banking systems implementation and maintenance services for their FSI clients.
Our consultants specialize in complex implementation of core banking solutions, both in Cloud and on premise. We support building greenfield banks, launching new banking products or migration from legacy systems to modern cores.
We provide our solutions globally and work with clients in Europe, Middle East, Australia, Canada and Americas.
Our Business Development Team supports full cycle of acquiring new customers, from marketing through supporting bids and proposals to kicking-off new projects.