In light of growing cooperation with leading global investment banks we are looking for a person to help us participate in high quality projects, utilising delivery experience and understanding of complex banking solutions. If you want to pursue your career in the biggest global consulting firm, and help us conduct operations for high-profile banks to support their business growth, then this is a great opportunity for you. With a strong international team already in place, we are looking for an individual to take us to the next level through meeting client requirements and working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver projects in finance.
- Preferably with experience in a derivatives line role, especially in Derivatives Confirmation execution process and/or legal documentation.
- Language capabilities a strong plus – any European or even Saudi language skills would be helpful.
- Needs knowledge of ISDA definitions.
- MarkitWire knowledge would also be helpful.
- Understanding of risk and controls required to support derivative transactions.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Skilled at gathering and analyzing quantitative data to guide decision-making.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a trading environment
- Ability to manage line related projects for efficiency/control improvements.
The Confirmation Execution Group has a primary responsibility of managing our counterparty risk by executing Electronic and ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.) confirmations with Broker Dealers and our Institutional Clients (Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds, and Reinsurance Groups). The team is responsible for managing risk in a high stake’s environment, primarily focusing on Equities. As a member of the Confirmations Execution Group, you will have a high level of client interaction and involvement with other internal ops teams and Sales and Trading.
- Affirm OTC derivative trade confirmations (in Equities).
- Demonstrate technical acumen and accuracy by ensuring you understand the economics of the trade and verify the accuracy in the firm’s booking systems.
- Mitigate risk through maintaining accuracy and procedural conformity.
- Assist in the resolution of any exceptions that may arise in a timely manner.
- Proactively partner with internal groups (sales, trading, compliance) to execute confirmations.
- Design and initiate process improvements with thorough understanding the lifecycle of the trade and confirmations platforms.
- Working with clients to confirm the economics of the confirmation.
- Act as a Client Relationship Manager, partner with the Sales and Trading desks to offer best in class client service.
What we offer
- exposure to interesting advisory projects
- rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise
- opportunity to be a part of global work-streams and cross-country projects
- attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates)
- continuous professional grow and clear career path
- friendly work atmosphere and staff parties
- valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals