If yes, join our Deloitte team!
If you have:
- Min. 6 years of experience in the field of IT or functional analysis, or architecture design;
- Higher IT / technical education or equivalent;
- Knowledge of at least four of the following architecture concepts (such as business process management, ERP, AI\ML, RPA, big data, DW, customer channels, CRM, marketing automation);
- Experience in at least one of the industries (such as consulting, financial services, retail, public administration, insurance, health, automotive, telecommunications);
- Knowledge of at least one business or application modelling notation & one project management methodology;
- Ability to define and execute the architecture strategy and to apply architectural patterns in an architecture design;
- Knowledge of architecture patterns and TOGAF9 framework;
- Abilty to recognize and discuss DevOps and CI\CD aspects;
- Ability to present and defend architecture concepts in front of wider audience, non-IT including;
- Knowledge of basic cloud architecture aspects & familiarity with SOA paradigm / process management concepts.
Your future role
- Be part of an architecture practice within the firm responsible for strategic technology leadership,
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior technology and business stakeholders,
- Lead clients through architecture and business transformations,
- Help our clients achieving technological fit for their businesses,
- Take part in digital transformations taking place all over EMEA,
- Promote the concepts of modern architecture approach,
- Participate in developing Deloitte’s Community of Practice.
What we offer
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer,
- Flexible working hours,
- Permanent employment or contract,
- Medical and health insurance,
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits,
- Language courses,
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit,
- Multiple geographies and clients,
- Work for well-known brands,
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects,
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation,
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business,
- A development path to fit your needs.
About the team
Technology Strategy & Architecture Team helps CIOs to transform their companies into digital organizations taking into account technological and organizational aspects.
Based on the needs of our clients, we support them in planning IT architecture, its standards and the implementation of new operating models. We also optimize their processes and solutions to make their IT more effective and efficient. We provide solutions in the areas of innovation, corporate architecture, data governance and additionally we support our clients in the implementation of IT governance. We also support them in the key domains of IT finance and applications, data and infrastructure management.
Our services are always in line with the latest tech trends, which we often create together with our clients.
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
1. Quick HR call
2. Two online interviews with the awesome people from the team
3. Final decision
How simple, right?