- Minimum 5 years’ experience in both front-end and back-end development (.net, angular2+);
- Experience with MS SQL Server / Azure SQL;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with TFS / Azure DevOps (nice to have);
- Experience with MS Azure (nice to have);
- Experience with unit tests;
- Experience with secure software development;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery;
- Comfortable working in agile environment;
- Can do and can learn attitude;
- Good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation.
Your future role:We are expecting Your contribution mostly on below areas:
- Design, develop, support and deploy custom web applications
- Help out with growing as a developers less senior members of a team
- Take part in shaping Deloitte CE software development procedures, standards and guidelines
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
Our technological landscape consists of mostly C#, .Net, Node.js, Angular2+, MS SQL Server / Azure SQL, TypeScript, Azure for cloud solutions and Azure dev ops.
Most of our projects are applications that consumes data with dashboards, custom made systems but also some fresh, innovative platforms. We have legacy systems, but You will not be responsible for maintaining them, however we expect some integrations with them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking part in creative process;
- Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
- Leading frontend and backend developments;
- Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
- Development of analytics platform (user interface);
- Development of a platform connecting people/ideas/vendors;
- Helping other developers solving challenging issues.
Want to discuss the role? Please reach out directly to:
Mateusz Korsak Head of Software Development, DCE
+48 668 302 104
What we offer:
- Gaining experience with leader role, while still having time to code
- Good location at modern office in Rzeszów
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- For those willing to there is alos opportunity to step into a lead developer role and grow a team and have REAL influence on bringing software development in DCE into next level (i.e. significant freedom to choose tools and shaping coding standards).
About the team:
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for a tech lead with a full stack development skillset, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.