To join our Forensic Team, we would like to invite a person who:
- has 2-4 years of experience in financial auditing, fluent in the areas of accounting and financial reporting;
- has experience in undertaking investigations or other forensic activities;
- is proficient in carrying out complex financial analyzes under their own responsibility;
- is fluent in Polish and English in speaking and writing.
and at the same:
- is open to gaining knowledge and new experiences;
- has the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships with a strong customer focus;
- is able to manage time effectively and can demonstrate multitasking skills in a dynamic business environment;
- has highly developed analytical and organizational skills;
- shows an attitude towards accuracy and meticulousness in the implementation of entrusted tasks;
- has a proven ability to solve complex problems.
It would be advantageous to have:
- completed (or in the process of gaining) ACCA, Chartered Accountant, CIMA, CPA, CFE or other fraud-related qualifications.
- experience in conducting investigative audits in connection with the detection of fraud
Your future role
As part of the multidisciplinary Forensic Team you will participate in investigation, anti-fraud and compliance (FCPA, anti-corruption laws) projects. Therefore, the scope of your duties could include:
- analysis of business and financial-accounting processes in terms of the risk of fraud and the effectiveness of internal control in this respect;
- analysis of financial and accounting documents/data and inference on this basis regarding the possible course of fraud;
- conducting interviews with employees of the surveyed entities,
- collecting, processing and reviewing evidence;
- preparation of documentation and reports presenting the results of analyzes;
- identification of areas sensitive to fraud and corruption, risk analysis and symptoms of corruption;
- developing solutions aimed at counteracting fraud;
- analysis of corruption risk as part of Due Diligence processes during M&A processes; and cooperation with other teams during interdisciplinary projects.
What we offer
- competitive salary;
- friendly atmosphere at work and well-coordinated team;
- rapid increase of skills and knowledge thanks to internal and external training related to the area of specialization;
- constant professional development and a clear promotion path;
- the opportunity to obtain certificates and authorizations
About the team
The Forensic team services relate to financial crime, investigations and disputes. We act both: retroactively - detecting and determining the actual course of events using analytical methods and computer forensics; and proactively – providing advisory services aimed at delivering solutions to prevent financial crime in the future.
We support our clients in situations when they need:
- fast and / or discreet security of evidence (including digital);
- determination of perpetrators;
- estimation of possible loss;
- customer support in counteracting fraud.
We offer specialist investigative reviews and audits in cases of suspected or identified cases of fraud and corruption and violations of compliance of orders constituted by applicable internal acts or law.
I stage – we will carefully read your resume
II stage – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
III stage – you we be invited for HR interview
IV stage - you we be invited for Hiring Manager interview (interview contains case study)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. We suggest you to do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Moreover we advise you to brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend or mentor.