- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience (preferred law studies)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a position related to KYC, AML or sanction risk in a financial institution
- Very good command of English;
- Any other language would be a great asset (we are mostly looking for people who can at least read with understanding in any other language, especially European e.g. German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Scandinavian languages etc.);
- Good command of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Very good and practical knowledge of KYC, AML and the EU and the US sanction regulations
- Attention to detail and team-working skills;
Your future role
We are currently searching for a Consultant / Senior consultant for our Financial Crime /AML team. You will be supporting financial institutions in regulatory compliance projects including AML and KYC. You will be undertaking various tasks in consultation with the supervisor, such as support in projects delivery, independent acquisition of expertise, perform comprehensive researches, formulation of results and recommendations.
What we offer
- friendly atmosphere at work and well-coordinated team;
- possibility to work in an international environment;
- stable working environment (regular working hours, permanent contract);
- rapid increase of skills and knowledge thanks to internal and external training related to the area of specialization;
- trainings and ability to become a Financial Crime professional (currently highly in demand);
About the team
The Forensic team services relate to financial crime, investigations and business disputes. We act both: retroactively - detecting and determining the actual course of events using analytical methods and computer forensics; and proactively – providing advisory services aimed at delivering solutions to prevent financial crime in the future. In a business dispute area we work with organizations and their lawyers across a range of jurisdictions, offering them independent expertise or the insight on how they need to strengthen their case.
I stage – we will carefully read your resume
II stage – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
III stage – you we be invited for HR interview
IV stage - you we be invited for Hiring Manager interview (interview contains case study)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. We suggest you to do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Moreover we advise you to brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend or mentor.