If yes, join Deloitte team!
If you are / have:
- Experienced in designing/modeling data architectures as data architect or data modeler (at least 2 years in a role)
- Know some of the following concepts:
- Data Warehouse modeling techniques
- Reporting structures design (and implementation)
- Relational database modeling
- SQL scripts
- Data pipelines
- Requirements gathering and business workshops facilitation
- Eager to shape data management business area, based on gathered requirements and market practices and references
- Willing to search for technology solutions fit for business needs
- Open to new challenges, searching for best answers, communicating to clients and co-workers
- Good communication skills
- Polish, English ‑ advanced level, both written and spoken
- Experience in one of the following industries will be a plus: banking, insurance, life sciences, automotive, retail
Your future role
- As a Data Architect you will be joining a team of various experts, whose main goal is to help customers to transform their data management area of business. You will define requirements for the transformation, design data models and select the best-in-class technologies for the task.
- You will have an opportunity to use and broaden your knowledge of economy-leading industries as well as support international clients in becoming and remaining global leaders.
- You will act as a trusted advisor to senior technology and business stakeholders.
What we offer
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- A development path to fit your needs
About the team
Technology Strategy & Architecture Team helps CIOs to transform their companies into digital organizations taking into account technological and organizational aspects.
Based on the needs of our clients, we support them in planning IT architecture, its standards and the implementation of new operating models. We also optimize their processes and solutions to make their IT more effective and efficient. We provide solutions in the areas of innovation, corporate architecture, data governance and additionally we support our clients in the implementation of IT governance. We also support them in the key domains of IT finance and applications, data and infrastructure management.
Our services are always in line with the latest tech trends, which we often create together with our clients.
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
1. Quick HR call
2. Two online interviews with the awesome people from the team
3. Final decision
How simple, right?