If yes, join our Deloitte team!
If you are / have:
- At least 4 years of professional experience in general
- At least 2 years of experience in agile transformations, defining agile operating models, assessing agile processes etc.
- Knowledge of various agile models within the corporate environment
- Knowledge of modern project portfolio management models
- Experience in defining organizational processes (e.g. in area of strategy, project portfolio management, finance, HR) that support agile delivery
- Ability to work on variety of project types, from assessments of delivery processes, defining agile transformation strategies to coaching teams and whole organizations
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM)
- Certification proving understanding of agile scaling models (LeSS, SAFe, Nexus)
- Exceptional problem structuring and solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Previous consulting experience would be an advantage
Your future role
As an Agile Transformation (Senior) Specialist / Consultant, you will be involved in various projects, including:
- Agile health checks, which identify problems in development processes
- Agile transformation strategies, during which you will define target vision of an organization, a transformation backlog and a roadmap
- Agile transformation deliveries, during which you will support organizations in setting up a new operating model
- Digital transformation projects, in which you will serve as an Agile Coach
- Agile trainings
- From time to time you will take part in other non-agile related projects
You will also have opportunity to:
- Be involved in eminence activities (blog, podcast, webinars etc.)
- Participate in sales activities (preparation of pitches, offers etc.)
- Share knowledge within the team and the company
What we offer
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- A development path to fit your needs
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Wide variety of projects
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
About the team
Technology Strategy & Architecture Team helps CIOs to transform their companies into digital organizations taking into account technological and organizational aspects.
Based on the needs of our clients, we support them in planning IT architecture, its standards and the implementation of new operating models. We also optimize their processes and solutions to make their IT more effective and efficient. We provide solutions in the areas of innovation, corporate architecture, data governance and additionally we support our clients in the implementation of IT governance. We also support them in the key domains of IT finance and applications, data and infrastructure management.
Our services are always in line with the latest tech trends, which we often create together with our clients.
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
1. Quick HR call
2. Two online interviews with the awesome people from the team
3. Final decision
How simple, right?