• Bachelor degree or equivalent;
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
• Very good written and spoken English (B2/C1);
• Good organizational skills, ability to work independently, ability to prioritize workload and work under time pressure;
• Good communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders;
• Good project management and problem-solving skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Basic knowledge and/or some previous experience with process management/ IT systems implementation/Finance systems would be an advantage;
• A person with positive attitude and a team player, willing to learn, take ownership of various tasks and able to work within a team whilst working remote.
Your future role:
Advise and support internal clients:
• Single point of contact for various queries we receive from our internal clients or other member firms. You will work on resolutions and provide insights to deliver the advice in a timely manner;
• Manage or support various internal initiatives related to process / systems or organizational changes. You will need to manage activities, facilitate solutions, prepare communication, arrange meetings and work remotely with teams from various locations.
Perform operational activities:
• Manage tasks related to reporting, data analysis, process execution and issue resolution. This will be done in collaboration with Finance, HR, IT, Risk and Security teams;
• Work collaboratively with various teams, our leadership and with other member firms;
• Deputy for other team members during vacation absences.
What we offer:
• Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
• Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office;
• Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
• Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
• A great place to build a professional career;
• Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
• Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
• Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
• International working environment;
• Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere;
• Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking;
• Gaining an extensive knowledge of supply chain software and inventory management.
About the team:
Administrative Assistant/Business support will be a team member of the Operations and Transformation Team with direct oversight from Chief Operations Officer based in Switzerland.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.