- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies) with availability to work at least 24 hours a week;
- Communicative level of English;
- Willingness to expand knowledge
- Interested in the international business environment and professional development;
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude - systematic approach to work.
IMPORTANT: Starting dates: October to December 2022
Your future role
- Performing selected supporting activities in respect of audit of financial statements of various multinational; companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalization;
- Supporting audit activities based on the proven Deloitte audit methodology and under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customized training program.
What we offer
- Paid internship;
- After completing the internship, the possibility of employment on the basis of a contract of employment;
- The training program that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role;
- Internal trainings opportunities related to soft and technical skills;
- Access to modern training platforms like Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator;
- Buddy Program - support during the first months of work;
- Attractive benefits package (Employee Assistance Program, Bike Rental etc.);
- Work in a team with a very positive atmosphere.
About the team
Audit Delivery Center - group of professionals who support the audit teams across Deloitte Central Europe in the delivery of top quality audit services to their clients via performance of selected audit activities.