For our Client, a global company opening its GBS in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates for Senior HR Administration or Specialist with Spanish.
HR Administration Specialist
- responsible for providing administrative support to HR Business Partners and Line Managers in daily HR related operations,
- act as an advisor and first point of contact for Managers and Employees across countries,
- assist HR Local Teams with all HR employee life cycle events including Workforce administration & HR Data Systems Management,
- provide first level support for inquiries from HR Professionals, Managers and Employees,
- administration of Employee’s Life Events (such as hiring, contract changes, leave and absence, offboarding),
- review of data and follow up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy,
- preparation of reports and documents concerning personnel activities,
- support HR Teams in various daily operations & HR projects,
- creating and updating work instructions for new and existing processes,
- support position and job change management,
- extensions, generating contract documentation, probation period extension, etc.
- 1- 2 years of experience in HR Administration
- strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English, French or Dutch,
- solid interest, knowledge or education in HR,
- good understanding of HR operations and Contact Center/Service Center work specifics,
- experience in using Service Center Technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management tools, telephony/chat, etc.),
- knowledge of HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems (SAP would be a strong asset),
- customer orientation and team working skills,
- good organizational and problem solving skills,
- ability to work effectively in an environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines,
- process-orientation skills and process-improvement mindset,
- very strong skills with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
- experience of delivering against SLA’s, including working with 3rd party providers to meet work deadlines.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- possibility to work 90% remote,
- modern office in Warsaw,
- private medical care, life insurance and MultiSport card.