Are you a marketing and communications professional looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in creating international, integrated, cross-channel marketing deliverables that advance the Deloitte and Deloitte Legal brands and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced international environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting to meet business and client needs?
- Support the delivery of impactful marketing campaigns across Central Europe, utilizing multiple communications channels, e.g., website, social media, newsletters, external publications, etc.
- Support the execution of regional internal and external events
- Support the regional marketing planning and tracking processes
- Assist with the creation, tailoring, and production of presentations and proposals
- Coordinate the capturing of lawyer resumes, practice descriptions and experience records
- Coordinate the preparation of submissions to legal directories, collect and share best practices with relevant colleagues
- Cooperate with local marketing teams across Central Europe for the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns and other projects
- Two or more years of work experience in marketing/business development or corporate communications. Professional services experience, especially within a law firm, is preferred but not a must
- Fluency in English (both speaking and writing) is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Writing and copy-editing skills, ability to make messaging more concise and to tailor it to different audiences
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels, build relationships and establish credibility
- Collaborative and a team player
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer proficiency, with particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What will you receive?
- A competitive pay and an attractive benefits package including, among others, medical care, Multisport card, MyBenefit programme and life insurance.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment – access to internal and external trainings.
- Flexible working conditions (flexi working hours when possible, remote or hybrid work model).