What will your job be about?
- development of new and enhancing of existing web applications (C #, MS SQL, ASP.NET / .NET Core, Angular);
- an option to be involved in a complete product development cycle - from process and screen design, throught developement itself, to testing;
- option to communicate requirements directly with internal clients / end users;
- work within Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Figma tools;
- work with following frameworks - .NET framework / .NET Core / .NET 5, Entity framework / EF Core, Angular, Telerik, Hangfire;
Nice to have:
Who we 're looking for:
- new colleagues with real work experience with web application development in .NET / .NET Core;
- a colleague who is not afraid of complete application management (support and development);
- person who do not lack knowledge of SQL, or Angular;
- person enthusiast for programming and learning new technologies;
- someone with sense of detail and the result of the work is important to you;
- knowledge of English is expected;
What can we offer you?
- work in a small team with a startup approach within a large international company
- flexibility and the opportunity to work from home and at the same time the space in our Office in Brno / Warsaw;
- the opportunity to learn from experienced experts;
- mutual motivation and support;
- participation in the development of new and development of existing unique applications;
- work for a stable company with a good reputation in the market;
- work full time and with a flexible approach (for example, if you still want to study);
- support for professional growth (mentoring, conferences, professional training, certification, etc.);
- wide range of benefits.