C# .NET Developer - DevHub
We are looking for new colleagues in our development team to expand our team of internal programmers. Our team works on web applications that help external clients manage tax matters and on applications for internal employees in our company. Although Deloitte is a large company with a long history and a wide background, our team acts as a small start-up with an agile approach to development, close cooperation with end users and the freedom to do things your way.
What will your job be about?
- development of new and enhancing of existing web applications (C #, MS SQL, ASP.NET / .NET Core, Angular);
- an option to be involved in a complete product development cycle - from process and screen design, throught developement itself, to testing;
- option to communicate requirements directly with internal clients / end users;
- work within Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Figma tools;
- work with following frameworks - .NET framework / .NET Core / .NET 5, Entity framework / EF Core, Angular, Telerik, Hangfire;
Nice to have:
Who we 're looking for:
- new colleagues with real work experience with web application development in .NET / .NET Core;
- a colleague who is not afraid of complete application management (support and development);
- person who do not lack knowledge of SQL, or Angular;
- person enthusiast for programming and learning new technologies;
- someone with sense of detail and the result of the work is important to you;
- knowledge of English is expected;
What can we offer you?
- work in a small team with a startup approach within a large international company
- flexibility and the opportunity to work from home and at the same time the space in our Office in Brno / Warsaw;
- the opportunity to learn from experienced experts;
- mutual motivation and support;
- participation in the development of new and development of existing unique applications;
- work for a stable company with a good reputation in the market;
- work full time and with a flexible approach (for example, if you still want to study);
- support for professional growth (mentoring, conferences, professional training, certification, etc.);
- wide range of benefits.