Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
Engagement Management and Finance Business Process Leader
Engagement management and finance processes standardization and optimization
- Optimize business and operating models, through process-mapping, analysis and new value propositions.
- Work with the project teams to ensure future state process is solving for business goals.
- Facilitate large end to end, cross functional, process review sessions with dispersed stakeholders in order to identify and agree on process improvements.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that re-engineering and service delivery objectives are met or exceeded.
- Co-innovate with business, system architects and vendors to better support the PwC business model.
- Secure PwC global standard process, ensure it is well understood and followed by the business.
- Independently develop executive management level presentations, that recommend specific courses of action for decision makers
- Effectively communicate complex concepts to senior executive management.
- Business process discovery, modeling, analysis and design
- Fluency in BPM methodology toolbox
- Business process optimization
- Extensive experience in driving large-scale business simplification or standardization programs
- Extensive experience in Business Process modeling, analysis and design
- Experience in Financial operations in Professional Services business
- Experience in Client Onboarding