Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Summer Internship in Payroll
Summer Internship in Payroll
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose of our internship program is to provide the students with an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture, and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational, and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
HR Payroll: we will involve you mainly in the project regarding preparing HR documentation in paper version and a range of ad-hoc tasks typical for the HR department, so you get perspective on how in reality HR Payroll job looks like on an everyday basis.
What you’ll do:
- Preparing and sorting HR documentation in paper version
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard copies)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
What you’ll need:
- Educational background in HR-related fields would be asset
- Actual interest in human resources
- Being positive about the perspective of having lots of interactions with others each day
- Enthusiasm and engagement in learning new things
- High ownership of the tasks you are given
- Attention to details
- High communication & speaking skills
- Intermediate level in English
What can you expect from us?
- Fully paid, 3-months internship program in the HR department
- Full time or part-time contract (30 hours/week)
- On-site internship in hybrid work model
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- A great, friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."