Software & Platforms Management Consulting Manager
Software and Platforms industry is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. Combining expertise in innovative technology with data driven consulting, Software and Platforms team is pivoting the way businesses operate in today’s global economy. We help our clients advance in four main areas: establishing a business platform, scaling into new markets, transforming operations to manage and maintain growth, and developing new partnerships and products.
Capability Network is a Global.
Manages medium-large sized projects or teams on a client engagement.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
Leads strategic / implementation / transformation projects
Identifies sales opportunities, actively participates in the sales process.
Develops proposal documents with a team of industry and functional experts.
Actively develops and maintains relationships network with key stakeholders within the industry.
8+ years’ experience (at least 3 years of experience in Consulting) within the ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) industry,
Software & Platforms industry knowledge interest and awareness of latest global technology and trends,
Proven Project Management experience, PM Certificates (PRINCE, PMP, SAFe, etc.) would be an asset,
Consulting experience in one or more areas such as: defining product strategy and roadmaps, process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, complex project and program management, digital transformation,
Practitioner in one or more technologies such as Cloud, Security, Trust and Safety, Blockchain, Agile & DevOps, Data & Analytics from a business usage perspective,
Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required, Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- corporate credit card
- pre-paid cards
- employee referral program
- opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.