We are a team focused on the implementation of IT systems for companies around the world that consists of architects, analysts, developers, and testers. Our services cover full software development lifecycle from requirements definition, design, implementation and testing to software deployment and maintenance.
Your future role:
- Working in projects from different industries such as banking, insurance and telecommunication.
- Providing innovative solutions for more efficient testing strategy and test automation.
- Participation in all phases of software development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
- Working on the daily tasks depending on the client needs and requirements.
- Participation in daily scrum meetings, agile ceremonies, and periodical test team meetings.
- Promoting good programming and software testing practices and standards, conducting code review.
- Mentoring and coaching other team members.
Who are we looking for:
- 4+ years of automated QA testing experience.
- Hands-on experience in test environments that require GUI testing and API testing.
- Hands-on experience using test frameworks and tools such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, Robot Framework, SoapUI, Postman and / or Rest Assured.
- Experience with a version control system (Git).
- Experience with lifecycle management application tools such as JIRA, HP ALM or Azure DevOps.
- Experience in defining CI / CD pipelines using industry standard software.
- Knowledge of ISTQB and testing methodologies.
- Excellent team player able to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the BDD approach, using Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Practical experience with SQL.
- ISTQB certification.
- Experience with testing at least one of the following systems: SAP, Salesforce or Temenos T24.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Opportunity to work on interesting and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills.
- Work in a dynamic, international business services environment.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms.
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion - clear and individual career paths.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role.
- Opportunity to share your ideas freely.