For our Client, an international production company, extending an IT Procurement Team in Kraków, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Senior IT Buyer. The headquarters is located in Kraków, there is a need to visit the office once a week.
Senior Buyer - IT Software/Contracts
- manage the portfolio of agreements associated with IT software,
- perform market research to find the best offers and suppliers,
- provide feedback to influence IT demand and specifications,
- act as a business partner with suppliers and stakeholders,
- prepare agreements, negotiate terms and conditions,
- optimize the IT supply costs.
- minimum 2 years of experience as a Buyer,
- experience with indirect categories scope,
- leading negotiations with international suppliers and stakeholders,
- good understanding and fluency in dealing with contracts,
- very good analytical and interpersonal skills,
- fluent English – C1 level is a must.
- attractive salary with extended bonus system,
- complex medical care and individual life insurance,
- great career and development opportunity,
- high business actions independence,
- My Benefit and MultiSport systems,
- up to 80% home office (weekly).