Global Benefits Analyst
Aon Sp. z o.o.
Overview of the role
Global Benefits Administrator Core is a member of Global Benefits Expat Team in Krakow cooperating closely with UK Team. The team provides a variety of day to day administrative support to Consultants within Aon’s Globally Mobile Employee Center of Excellence. Globally mobile employees are employees sent to work in a country that is not their home, typically to oversee, develop or support a key business market.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will be working with Aon colleagues to ensure local advice and services meet client expectations and commitments.
- Provide administrative and analytical support to Aon Consultants
- Input client data into Aon’s platform - Greater Insight - and keep it up to date
- Respond to queries that come to the Group Mailbox
- Participating in projects aimed at process improvement
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- None required, although experience in employee benefits would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical Skills
- Very high attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to analyse processes and identify improvements
- Excellent communication skills with customer focus
- English level – the least B2+ (C1 desirable)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.