Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team
helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC’s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
DevOps and Integration Manager
(Warsaw, Krakow, remote)
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Knowledge/ Skills:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leading a team and project managing engagements within a global professional business services environment that focuses on application support services, IT operations support, IT architecture on-premise/cloud based, training staff/end users, and incident response management;
- Developing and offering creative and effective solutions to troubleshoot problems and/or business issues related to Application Support Services.
- Utilizing and applying Industry and Firm IT services knowledge, emphasizing the understanding of business functions and architecture deployed globally; and,
- Proactively managing applications to support service levels, incident resolution, capacity planning, and protection and integrity of data.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in a professional services environment emphasizing the following areas:
- Managing efforts across multiple technical teams and their supported services, especially translating business demands into prioritized initiatives to fill business requirements across services and/or projects:
- Managing resource and service level requirements, preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Leading operational initiatives for Application Support team, including application management expertise, performance tuning, application architecture, development/tools, application and account management teams including national and international locations;
- Understanding the knowledge specialization required to manage enterprise wide services as well as manage the competing demands for IT resources;
- Troubleshooting client connectivity issues to hosted applications; and,
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions, providing direction to less-experienced staff, coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
Opportunity to work with the latest technologies and cloud-based platforms
Ability to pursue further professional development - access to the multiple trainings provided by PwC
Participation in multi-territory activities within the cross platform support area
Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
Inspiring and friendly work environment
Career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
Flexible working arrangements based on the Polish Labor Law regulations including hybrid or remote model of work