Are you a curious person who is a good listener and who wants to actively take part in defining how largest companies operate? Maybe are you code-writing oriented and familiar with designing a platform architecture? Or can you by any chance say ‘Yes’ to both?
Don’t hesitate and apply for a job at Deloitte!
ServiceNow Consultant (all levels)
Work from Deloitte office in Poland or remotely
(Kraków / Warszawa / Wrocław / Katowice / Gdańsk / Poznań / Szczecin / Rzeszów)
Our ServiceNow practice consist of qualified experts with different skillsets within several roles. This includes Business Analysts, Developers, Architects, Project/Engagement Managers & Managers (detailed description of each role is provided below).
We are helping our clients to increase the efficiency of processes they are running everyday by digitalization of those processes or by designing them from the scratch. Our team keeps getting stronger constantly. You may be a perfect candidate for our team if you are experienced in at least one of the following ServiceNow areas we are working on:
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- IT Business Management (ITBM/SPM)
- IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Human Resources and Recruitment
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a proven experience in ServiceNow project implementations in at least one of areas listed above and a profile which fits to our team roles
- Is familiar with data analysis, has problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Understands Agile methodology – is aware of the scrum and its advantages
- Is a tech savvy and is willing to search for technology solutions fit for business needs
- Appreciates new challenges and is searching for best answers
- Is dynamic and goal-oriented and wants to accelerate his/her career in ServiceNow technology
- Enthusiastically shares the knowledge and experience
- Can work independently and unsupervised but also appreciates teamwork
- Has very good MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knows English on the advanced level (our team is international, we use English on daily basis)
- ServiceNow & ITIL certifications will be an additional advantage
Our Career Paths
Business Analyst – our business specialists are running workshops with our clients to understand their needs, issues and to capture business and process requirements and translate them to technical language in form of user stories. Business analysts support service transitions following ITIL approach or business process modelling as experts in at least one ServiceNow product. They are responsible for data analysis, solution testing, documentation preparation, trainings design and users onboarding to the ServiceNow platform. Business Analysts are taking part in management of the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers, architects and project managers.
Developer – our technical specialists work on daily basis in ServiceNow implementation projects and develop (Backend, Frontend, Integrations) functionalities to cover all business and process requirements captured in form of user stories taking care of the quality and integrity of the platform configuration. They provide technical skillset for the ServiceNow capability from a standards and documentation viewpoint. Developers actively cooperate with business analysts and architects in evaluation to provide only best solutions.
Architect – the role of the architect is to propose optimal solutions based on design best practice, holistic view and broad knowledge of ServiceNow Platform. They are deeply involved in technical background of the platform, but they also have the business understanding. Architects run sessions with clients to advise them in terms of the overall platform architecture and are able to advocate concepts, recommend solutions and solve business problems. They are familiar with database design, data modeling, CSDM, ServiceNow Integrations with 3rd party tools (using REST, SOAP, email, MID server, etc.).
Project Manager/Engagement Manager – the role of the project manager is to effectively manage the stakeholders and develop strong relationships with clients throughout various stages of the project: from the initiation to the closure. The project manager facilitates the meetings with clients to gather requirements, presents developed solutions and obtains validations. They are making sure that risks and issues are properly addressed or mitigated, and the project work progresses accordingly to the plan. As the main point of contact for the client and project teams, the project manager handles conflicts and escalations. What is more the project manager understands key concepts of ServiceNow and Service Management processes.
Manager – our colleagues on manager level, being strong leaders with good planning and organization skillset, are responsible for people and engagement management, talent development and acquisition. Managers have overall understanding of ServiceNow platform and its product lines to actively run pre-sales and sales processes, respond to RFPs, support bid and design best solutions. Managers are leading digital transformation projects for global companies and taking care of the budget management. Additionally, they often take on the role of the Project Manager as well as the Product Owner.
All these roles are flexible and often mix with each other.
As ServiceNow team member at Deloitte you will:
- Be a part of rapidly growing team of ServiceNow professionals combining deep business process and technology experience
- Have a chance to participate in interesting projects for high profile clients, global and regional sector leaders transforming their IT organizations with help of ServiceNow platform
- Act as a mentor for other colleagues – provide guidance, follow best practices, be a role model
- …and most important of all you will be a part of the world leading consulting organization and ServiceNow Global Elite Partner which is proud that its biggest advantages are our great people and fantastic team spirit!
What we offer
- Working from any Deloitte office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment (we may discuss B2B contract as well)
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- ServiceNow trainings and certifications
- Access to ServiceNow Partner resources
- Language courses
- Friendly and supportive coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- Development and career path to fit your needs
And what our team actually do…?
ServiceNow Practice is a rapidly growing team of professionals who thanks to blend of unique knowledge and skills help clients to discover ServiceNow both from technical and functional side. We carry out digital transformation of IT services, we advise and create solutions tailored to our clients’ needs. The ServiceNow is a multidimension platform, which offers flexible solutions and workflows to streamline IT and business processes and support the business development.
- So, let’s start - Please upload your resume via the link and fill a short questionnaire
- HR call - our recruiter will contact you to have a quick chat and to invite you for an interview
- Meet the team – one interview* with great people from business team
- The end - final decision / job offer
*Manager level and higher – process may be extended to several interviews
How simple, right?