About the role
Resource Management Coordinator at Deloitte Central Europe plays an important role in the sustainable development of our practice. Within this position, you will need to ensure effective operation of Resource Management System and resource management processes to deliver ongoing support for CE Leaders and CE Resource Management Team.
You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the long range and day-to-day assignments of resources to help ensure the appropriate consultants, based on experience and skill set, are assigned to opportunities in a timely manner.
About our team
Working for Deloitte Central Europe Resource Management Team as a Resource Management Coordinator you will report to the CE Resource Manager, you will cooperate with consultants within CE countries as well as with the Global Support for Resource Management System.
Your future responsibilities
- Schedules and available resources controlling, the role will ensure that all bookings for resources are in place correctly in the system
- Resources planning: conducts regular reviews with CE Resource Management Team to plan resources assignments and identify opportunities for available resources
- Provide regular reporting to business, quality checks
- Maintaining up-to-date profiles: CVs, skills, and competencies of resources. The role will ensure that all consultants skills & CVs are up to date
- technical problems
- Administration of Resource Management System queries and updates of projects assignments
- Monitor teams’ utilization for minimizing bench time
- Perform ad-hoc requests from the CE Resource Manager
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- Resource Management or Human Resources topics
- Experience in Resource Management, Project Management, Human Resources or Outsourcing Agencies
- Experience in international environment
- lient orientation and responsiveness
- Ability to proactively offer solutions, can do attitude
- Superb communication and networking skills
- Friendly and open-minded attitude
- Focused on details and high quality
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent English language skills