Service Delivery General Management - M4
- Manages multiple unit areas in Service Delivery.
- Executes business plans and contributes to the development of the functional strategy.
- Manages activities for multiple unit areas within Service Delivery.
- Participates in long-term or strategic planning for the business unit, determination of department structure and allocation of resources.
- Contributes to the development of the functional strategy.
- Ensures work is integrated across unit areas and that work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Provides feedback at the most critical times.
- Develops, recommends, negotiates and implements Service Delivery policies, processes and services for assigned areas.
- Directs the study and establishment of new and revised systems, procedures and methods.
- Resolves complex issues and develops process improvements to meet efficiencies.
- Manages multiple unit areas in Service Delivery through subordinate managers.
- Responsible for the achievement of multiple teams objectives.
- Has financial and human resources responsibility for assigned teams.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 3-5 years in management.
- Service delivery experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.