For our Client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the GBS structure in Warsaw as RTR Accountant.
RTR Accountant with different languages
- handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- performing month-end closing activities,
- checking the correctness of invoices and their correction,
- reconciliation of account balances,
- support in SOX and internal control environment,
- participation in the preparation of financial statements and other ad-hoc reports,
- analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variance,
- first-line contact and support concerning RTR queries,
- supporting the automation and standardization of finance processes.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economy would be an asset,
- min. 1,5 years experience in the RTR/GL area,
- very good command in English/French/Italian/Russian/German/Greek/Spanish/Dutch,
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PMI) will be a plus,
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude,
- advanced knowledge of SAP system and MS Office (especially Excel),
- knowledge of SOX procedures and IFRS would be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- training and promotion opportunities,
- attractive salary,
- hybrid model of work,
- modern and comfortable office in Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, MultiSport card),
- friendly organizational culture.