Consultant/Senior Consultant – Synchronized Planning (Supply Chain & Network Operations Team)
If so, join our Deloitte team!
We are currently looking for new experts to join Supply Chain & Network Operations Team
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Practical experience in the supply chain and technology field supplemented by project and client management skills.
- Preferably comes from a professional services / consulting background with an experience in Supply Chain projects.
- Min. 2 years of consulting experience for a consultant, min. 4 years for a senior consultant.
- A university degree (Master's) in field of: Supply Chain, Logistics, IT or Engineering.
- Experience converting traditional inventory planning methods to Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
- Understanding of synchronized planning subjects: effectively manage and synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain costs, and working capital
- Proficiency in SAP IBP and/or o9 and/or OMP and/or Kinaxis and/or JDA – Fulfilment/ESP
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, PMI, Prince2) Supply Chain (APICS – CPIM)
- You communicate confidently in English and in Polish.
Would be an advantage If:
- You aim to build your career in one of the following areas: e2e supply chain optimizations, supply chain operating models, supply chain planning, inventory management, logistics & distribution, cost reductions in supply chain and/or supply chain analytics
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both client and goal-oriented
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working in a diverse environment
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility and happy to work independently
Your future roleAt this team, you will be integrated into a project team right from the start. You will work in a team with colleagues on challenging problems and solutions. In collaboration with your senior colleagues, you will focus on the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects, aligning priorities and objectives to client’s needs, exhibiting full ownership regarding quality of own work and showing your personal commitment to our purpose “make an impact that matters”.
You will be involved in international projects aimed at supporting the clients’ Top Management in improving profitability and achieving operational excellence of the business model. Also, for you to grow both professionally and personally in the field of Supply Chain, we offer a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. APICS certificate).
During your tenure, you will demonstrate and develop ability to:
- Gather, assimilate and analyze relevant data,
- Articulate ideas and thoughts in a clear, structured and compelling way,
- Implement functional and technical solutions,
- Manage direct communication with the client,
- Guarantee the quality of services as perceived by client,
- Manage the functional and technical sustainability and ensure alignment with client requirements,
- Be result oriented, assuming responsibility for assigned work and reviewing for accuracy and quality
What we offer:
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- A development path to fit your needs
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Wide variety of projects
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
Deloitte's CE Supply Chain & Network Operations practice aims to provide concrete and strategy-oriented value through consulting services that allow you to optimize, reinvent, digitize and refine the supply chain in all its phases: Design, Plan, Source, Make & Deliver. We address the most complex business issues by drawing on global capabilities that cover not only all areas of business strategy and operations but also all sectors, among others: Life Sciences and Healthcare, Consumer & Industrial.
Areas of expertise:
- Digital Supply Network Strategy (E2E digital supply network transformation programs including M&A and/or ERP programs; IoT and Blockchain)
- Manufacturing Strategy and Smart Operations
- Synchronized Planning
- Supply Chain Transformation (Augment organisations’ capabilities)
- Supply Management and Digital Procurement
- Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management
- Logistics and Distribution