For our Client, an international retail company, we are looking for a Financial Controller in Poznań.
- supporting the development and implementation of best financial practices,
- providing high-quality financial insight and guidance to stakeholders based on a commercial understanding of the business,
- close partnership with Executive Directors,
- performing investment appraisal analysis to strategic projects and undertaking performance monitoring post-implementation,
- providing financial analysis to business unit management,
- supporting the preparation of a strategic plan, budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes,
- providing explanations to monthly management accounts. Identifying any future risks or opportunities vs. budget,
- monitoring performance against targets on a monthly basis.
- experience in financial controlling or financial audit,
- excellent analytical skills,
- strong technical skills - advanced Excel,
- fluent communication in English,
- strong problem-solving skills,
- multi-tasking skills, and ability to operate within tight deadlines.
- work in dynamically growing international company,
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses,
- real impact on the business,
- hybrid work model.