Our practice for US listed clients is growing fast - join a locally lead US team to develop your skills!
Senior Consultant in Audit Team (PCAOB Clients)
- Holding ACA/ACCA or equivalent from a recognized international accounting institution qualification or part-qualification. US CPA would be considered as a strong advantage.
- Auditor with a minimum of 3 years practice accounting experience in a Big 4 firm or other international accounting firm.
- Possessing practical and in-depth experience working with clients under US generally accepted auditing standards (e.g., PCAOB auditing standards and AICPA auditing standards)
- Knowledgeable of US GAAP financial reporting standards; command of SEC requirements would be an asset but not required
- Experienced in internal control approach under Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including review controls, controls scoping, process risk identification during walkthrough, and formulating control deficiencies or material weaknesses
- Experienced in audit project management tasks, like setting up a new audit engagement, setting up a team, performing scoping, risk assessment and planning a multi-location scope
- Business Acumen - use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the market and utilize this information to assist your clients in making innovative business decisions.
- Relationship management - ability to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Creative - demonstrate an ability to contribute to new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Communicative - excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ambitious – demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Performing and reviews of audit procedures for group audits under US GAAS and statutory audits in dedicated business cycles
- Conducting and supervising walkthroughs and tests of controls in dedicated business cycles
- Supervising the work of Associates and cooperating directly with higher grades (Manager to Partner)
- Day-to-day cooperation with other team members, including teams from the global network of PwC firms
- Day-to-day cooperation with clients senior management and multiple clients departments, like internal controls and business departments
- Interesting and challenging engagements for US and international clients from various industries and locations
- Opportunity to work on US IPO, SPAC and other transactions
- Close cooperation within a team of PwC professionals, across teams and grades
- Day-to-day work in multinational and English-speaking environment
- Opportunity to work on other PwC engagements, e.g. non-audit engagements
- Opportunity for professional development within a big international well-known company
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive compensation with additional benefits package
- Mix of remote and on site work, as well as traveling to the clients premises