A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
KYC Senior Developer
(Warsaw, Krakow, remote)
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in improving and managing the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows to replace manual workflows including the following areas:
- Lean IT principles and data driven approaches;
- Script languages and automation (e.g. Python, Ruby, JScript, VBscript, Bash, Powershell, Google Apps Script, Groovy);
- Modern web application development (e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, CSS3, Boostrap);
- Mobile application development (e.g. iOS, Swift, Android, Java, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, Ionic);
- NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB, Casandra, etc.);
- API management (e.g. Azure API Management, Google Cloud Endpoints);
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment (e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradie, Ant);
- Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Rules Engine);
- Enterprise Application Integration and Identity Management (IdAM), (oAuth2);
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Master Data Management, Enterprise Search and Reporting (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Sharepoint); and
- Data analytics platforms (Hadoop, BigQuery/BigTable, Map/Reduce).
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in application and business IT strategy that spans multiple technology platforms, preferably for a global network of professional firms including the following areas:
- Utilize technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and portfolio of applications with demonstrated knowledge of the business strategic priorities in order to resolve complex problems;
- Utilize regional data centre and operations functions to support the integration of key priorities and understanding of application service operation management principles;
- Strategically direct a team while leading projects and initiatives related to operations and process improvements with internal staff, contractors and managed service vendors;
- Manage multiple application support areas covering a variety of applications and sourcing models;
- Interact with senior leadership and peers across the organization to impact the strategic direction of application support processes;
- Drive compliance to SLA's for application support;
- Define short and long term plans for application support based on strategic priorities of business;
- Perform financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, operational and capital expenditure, RUN costs;
- Translate the RDC and operations plan by leading others and performing work with significant independence; and
- Support and facilitate formal and informal coaching and development activities for employees and coordinate contractors and managed services assignments.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies and cloud-based platforms
- Ability to pursue further professional development - access to the multiple trainings provided by PwC
- Participation in multi-territory activities within the cross platform support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Flexible working arrangements based on the Polish Labor Law regulations including hybrid or remote model of work
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.