Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Contributes to efficient operation of the office by providing clerical and administrative support services.
What you’ll do:
- Receives, classifies and reconciles documents, packages and information
- Maintains schedules and administers arrangements for activities. This includes transfers, preparation of events, arranging of rooms, booking of catering, etc.
- Organization/set up of meetings, trainings as well as telephone and video conferences
- Manages day-to-day operations of the office for the smooth and efficient daily manner
- Management of e-mail/mail inbox. Handling of internal and external correspondence
- Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Arranges short/long term stay in hotel/apartment
- Communicates maintenance and repair issues with the property management and outside vendors
- Coordinates Amway CSR strategy
- Welcomes new visitors in the office, provides necessary information and key card
- Orders, stocks and distributes office supplies/staff consumables (managing/filling up fruit, refreshments, etc.)
- Registers and verifies all vendor invoices prior to processing to accounting department for payment. Manages relationships with vendors, service providers, landlords and ensuring that all items are invoiced
- Provides support on department projects as requested
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar position or in a multinational environment will be a plus
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide content in a professional tailoring style to the audience
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."