BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Official contract title: "Senior Specialist, Administration and Planning"
The role is about designing and implementing programs that promote employee engagement and inclusive people practises.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support implementation of the Poland site strategy, especially in respect to running process analysis, gaps and wastes identification, developing process flows, ensuring detailed process documentation, executing test automation plans, and ensuring quality of automated processes
- Provide leadership and direction to project team in successfully executing projects and delivering project outcomes (cost savings, efficiency, etc.) to address business needs
- Act as a project manager, actively communicate the status of projects, supervise respective vendors and project team members without a formal line management authority
- Research further opportunities, serve as automation champion by creating and promoting best practices to others seeking to streamline and automate existing manual business processes
- Drive the continuous improvement culture as strong advocate, train project team and provide coaching and mentoring to assigned project managers
- Recommend best-in-class solutions, benchmarked with the local market practices for a more impactful improvement experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in leading multiple continuous improvement projects, ideally in various organizations and operating models
- Excellent project management skills, strong detail-orientation and resilience to move projects forward in the face of obstacles; PM certificate is a must (Six Sigma, PMI or other relevant)
- Familiarity with and understanding of technologies that can serve in process improvement and automation
- Proven analytical skills, experience in using analytics to understand problems and recommend solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders within a matrix organization
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing need
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.